|Posted by My Beloved's Worship Garden on July 13, 2010 at 3:09 AM|
LORD, I CHOOSE YOU TODAY
1. I hereby declare that yesterday is gone. Today is a new day. Behold, Lord You have made all things new! (2 Corinthians 5:17; Revelation 21:5)
2. I declare that I am not the same person I was yesterday. I am better because Jesus Christ is alive inside of me (Galatians 2:20) and He is changing me in His image daily (2 Corinthians 3:18; Ephesians 5:25-27; Colossians 1:26-27).
3. I declare that I am willing to be made willing to do Your will Lord, (Luke 22:42; Philippians 2:13) and to do it your way, not my way (Genesis 4:3-7; Isaiah 30:1). I desire to take Your yoke upon me (Matthew 11:25-30; I Corinthians 9:20-23).
4. Today I choose to be about My Father’s business, the business of the Kingdom (Luke 2:49).
5. I choose to walk away from evil.
(Colossians 3:1-3; Galatians 5:16-26;
I Corinthians 9:24-27; Psalm 101:3), especially the evil of unforgiveness toward others and also toward myself, and toward God, lest satan gain advantage over me (2 Corinthians 2:11), and take authority over a piece of my
heart (Ephesians 4:26-27), and develop a root of bitterness that defiles me (Hebrews 12:15). Thus I will be zealous and repent (Revelation 3:19) at every opportunity.
6. Lord Jesus, You Are My First Love (Revelation 2:1-5). I commune with You daily. (Revelation 3:19-21; Jeremiah 33:3; John 10:27; Psalm 100; Revelation 2:1-7; Hebrews 3:7-4:16). I will posture my heart to hear and obey Your still small voice, and learn to live by every word that proceeds out of Your mouth to me today (Matthew 4:4; Deuteronomy 8:1-3; I Samuel 15:22-23; Deuteronomy 28:1-15; Hebrews 12:24-29).
7. Lord, I declare that today I can and I will do the works that You did and even greater (John 14:12; Philippians 4:13,19; Acts 2:22). You honor faith, not my mere Christian knowledge (Mark 16:14-20; James 2:17-26; Hebrews 11:6).
8. I eagerly look forward to seeing You face to face Lord! It could be today, and I will live my life with expectation that it could be at any moment
(Hebrews 9:28; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; I Corinthians 15:51-58; Titus 2:13-14).
SO LORD, I CHOOSE YOU TODAY!
© 2005 Paul D. Norcross, Kingdom Faith Ministries