|Posted by My Beloved's Worship Garden on July 13, 2010 at 3:09 AM||comments (1)|
LORD, I CHOOSE YOU TODAY
1. I hereby declare that yesterday is gone. Today is a new day. Behold, Lord You have made all things new! (2 Corinthians 5:17; Revelation 21:5)
2. I declare that I am not the same person I was yesterday. I am better because Jesus Christ is alive inside of me (Galatians 2:20) and He is changing me in His image daily (2 Corinthians 3:18; Ephesians 5:25-27; Colossians 1:26-27).
3. I declare that I am willing to be made willing to do Your will Lord, (Luke 22:42; Philippians 2:13) and to do it your way, not my way (Genesis 4:3-7; Isaiah 30:1). I desire to take Your yoke upon me (Matthew 11:25-30; I Corinthians 9:20-23).
4. Today I choose to be about My Father’s business, the business of the Kingdom (Luke 2:49).
5. I choose to walk away from evil.
(Colossians 3:1-3; Galatians 5:16-26;
I Corinthians 9:24-27; Psalm 101:3), especially the evil of unforgiveness toward others and also toward myself, and toward God, lest satan gain advantage over me (2 Corinthians 2:11), and take authority over a piece of my
heart (Ephesians 4:26-27), and develop a root of bitterness that defiles me (Hebrews 12:15). Thus I will be zealous and repent (Revelation 3:19) at every opportunity.
6. Lord Jesus, You Are My First Love (Revelation 2:1-5). I commune with You daily. (Revelation 3:19-21; Jeremiah 33:3; John 10:27; Psalm 100; Revelation 2:1-7; Hebrews 3:7-4:16). I will posture my heart to hear and obey Your still small voice, and learn to live by every word that proceeds out of Your mouth to me today (Matthew 4:4; Deuteronomy 8:1-3; I Samuel 15:22-23; Deuteronomy 28:1-15; Hebrews 12:24-29).
7. Lord, I declare that today I can and I will do the works that You did and even greater (John 14:12; Philippians 4:13,19; Acts 2:22). You honor faith, not my mere Christian knowledge (Mark 16:14-20; James 2:17-26; Hebrews 11:6).
8. I eagerly look forward to seeing You face to face Lord! It could be today, and I will live my life with expectation that it could be at any moment
(Hebrews 9:28; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; I Corinthians 15:51-58; Titus 2:13-14).
SO LORD, I CHOOSE YOU TODAY!
© 2005 Paul D. Norcross, Kingdom Faith Ministries
|Posted by My Beloved's Worship Garden on June 9, 2010 at 3:55 AM||comments (0)|
The following proclamation was written by Derek and Ruth Prince and used by them for many years before they went to be with the Lord. Mike and Becky have prayed this every night for many years and have found that believing the truth of James 4:7 ("Submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.") and acting on this truth has resulted in them experiencing healing and victory in many areas of their lives. We would encourage you to use it as a declaration of the Lord's faithfulness and protection. As you place your trust in God's Word, having submitted to Him as Lord, you will experience healing and victory, as well.
Proclamation for Protection
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper and every tongue which rises against me in judgment I do condemn. This is my heritage as a servant of the Lord and my righteousness is from You, O Lord of Hosts. If there are those who have been speaking or praying against me, or seeking harm or evil to me, or who have rejected me, I forgive them and, having forgiven them, I bless them in the Name of the Lord.
Now I declare, O Lord, that You and You alone are my God, and besides You there is no other ― a just God and a Savior, the Father, the Son and the Spirit ― and I worship You!
I submit myself afresh to you today in unreserved obedience. Having submitted to You, Lord, I do as Your Word directs. I resist the devil: all his pressures, his attacks, his deceptions, every instrument or agent he would seek to use against me. I do not submit! I resist him, drive him from me and exclude him from me in the Name of Jesus. Specifically, I reject and repel:
viruses every form of witchcraft
Finally, Lord, I thank You that through the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, I have passed out from under the curse and entered into the blessing of Abraham whom You blessed in all things:
victory God's favor